As a leader you know how to set goals, develop strategy and execute. What often gets in the way includes:
- Limited self-awareness
- Ineffective communication skills
- Failing to recognize how you’re perceived & resulting impact
This misalignment reduces your:
- Leadership effectiveness
- Engagement and retention
- Ability to create extraordinary results
Unfortunately, the higher you go, the more difficult it becomes to get honest feedback.
Our 3-Step Leadership Coaching Process
- We begin each leadership coaching engagement with gathering 360 feedback through the use of world-class Leadership Circle Profile (a 360 instrument). When needed, we also conduct confidential interviews and on-site observations. Additional assessments we work with, depending on the specific situation, include Hogan, StrengthsFinder, EQ-i 2.0, EQ 360, and ESCI.
- We review the feedback with you and then work with you to identify your one big thing to work on. This is something that is high leverage, which when addressed, helps you exponentially improve your leadership effectiveness.
- Engage in on-going 1-2-1 coaching conversations that overtime lead to increasing self-awareness and effectiveness. We conclude the engagement, with gathering another round of 360 feedback.
Our experience is that once greater self-awareness is established, growth proceeds, leading to change that sticks. This requires:
- A strong commitment to confront your self
- To actively engage & apply the learning
- A growth mindset & long-term outlook
You will get out of this what you put into it. When fully committed, while your growth will be evolutionary, net effect will be revolutionary.
Contact us to discuss how we can support you in becoming a more effective leader.